• Recently renovated by an award-winning architectural design team
• Updated 12-2015: Freshly painted throughout, original oil paintings. NEW lanai furniture and more…
• Fabulous unimpeded ocean view from the lanai, kitchen and living room–often featuring humpback whales when in season
• State-of-the-art kitchen, complete with traditional, convection and microwave ovens + Weber barbecue grill on the lanai
• Designer bedroom with tropical garden view and king-sized bed (400 thread count sheets and designer bed covers)
• Ideally suited for two but can accommodate up to four with the use of two extra futon beds
• Contemporary and comfortable living and dining room furnishing
• 32″ flat screen HDTV, DVD & CD players + wireless DSL Internet access
• Spacious marble bathroom with both American & European style showers and large spa-quality towels
• NEW split system air-conditioning installed 7-2015 and ceiling fans
• Washer and Dryer within the unit
• Second floor unit, easy access
• Digital safe within the unit
• Beach towels, chairs, umbrella , cooler
The Ekahi Village
• Four unique pools scattered throughout, including a “quiet pool” that is just about a minute from the unit and a large pool about four minutes away
• The large, ocean-front pool and picnic area includes cooking/refrigeration facilities, barbecue, showers, rest rooms/lockers and a shuffleboard court
• Spacious greenbelt leading directly to the main pool and beach areas
• Tropical plants, flowers and birds add charm to the entire complex
• Just beyond the large pool are the white-sands of Keawakapu Beach. Perfect for sunbathing, it was recently called “South Maui’s hidden jewel” by The New York Times
• The clear waters of Keawakapu are ideal for swimming, snorkeling, scuba, boogie boarding and other water sports
• 53D contains beach towels, mats, chairs and a picnic cooler for your personal use
• The beaches of Wailea extend another few miles to the south—most of it accessible from a convenient oceanfront boardwalk
The Wailea Community
• “The Shops At Wailea” is just a short walk away. Considered the most unique and exclusive shopping experience in Hawaii, this beautiful outdoor mall has it all—from top designer fashions and elegant dining, to beach apparel, artisan gift shops and casual dining.
• Restaurants at “The Shops” include Tommy Bahama’s, Ruth’s Kris and Longhi’s, to name a few. And don’t miss Lappert’s Ice Cream, a local favorite!
• A string of luxury hotels are also within walking distance, each complete with their own incredible spas and dining options.
• The “Maui Dive Shop” is Hawaii’s largest diving retailer, offering just about anything you’d like to rent for fun in the water. The closest store is conveniently located at “The Shops At Wailea”.
• Get in a round of golf that you’ll never forget at one of Wailea’s three PGA championship golf courses. Or book a private lesson at the world-renowned Wailea Golf Academy–home to some of the finest trained golf professionals in the world.
• Or if you prefer tennis, you’ll find 11 courts in Wailea that offer discounted rates to guests of Unit 53D.